South England Exchange
Operations Director, Juliet Cassells, truly understands all aspects of cultural exchange.
- Worked as: international school principal, boarding school teacher, pastoral carer.
- Managed: a leading outbound student exchange organisation (Germany), leading inbound student exchange organisations (UK & Germany), a professional training institute, a work placement organisation.
- Lived in: Europe, Asia, Middle East.
Qualifications: MA School Leadership, BA Applied Languages, Certified E-Learning Manager, currently studying for MSc in Positive Psychology.
- Speaks several languages.
Welfare Director, Richard Pluck, highly skilled in crisis intervention and family mediation.
- worked as a chaplain in a large city hospital, offering pastoral care and support.
- served as an army chaplain for 22 years.
- served as a parish priest with responsibility for youth work.
- Richard can be contacted at Head Office in Brighton.
National Manager, Eve Crow, is the link between students, families, schools and area managers.
- has worked in student exchange for 10 years.
- oversees all student placements.
- serves as deputy safeguarding lead.
Melissa Yeomans, has been a valuable member of our team for many years and has worked with hundreds of international students.
- has been working in further education for 22 years and has a particular interest in working with SEND students.
- is a registered foster carer.
- is always up to date witrh training in safeguarding, health and safety, information security, disability & dyslexia awareness.
- having been hosted by families when travelling in the USA, Melissa has experience from all sides.
If you want to find out more, get in touch
We’d be happy to discuss any questions you may have or if you need any further information.