- Worked as: international school principal, boarding school teacher, pastoral carer.
- Managed: a leading outbound student exchange organisation (Germany), leading inbound student exchange organisations (UK & Germany), a professional training institute, a work placement organisation.
- Lived in: Europe, Asia, Middle East.
- Qualifications: MA School Leadership, BA Applied Languages, Certified E-Learning Manager, Waldorf Teacher Training (current).
Welfare Director, Reverend Richard Pluck, is highly skilled in family mediation and crisis intervention.
- Served as: a Parish Curate with a responsibility for youth and children’s work, overseeing 400 children and 70 adult leaders in Youth Clubs, Scouting, Guiding and Sunday School settings.
- Served as: an Army Chaplain for 22 years, providing 24/7 pastoral care and welfare support for young soldiers, living away from home and coping with new, extremely challenging structures and environments, including military operations.
- Worked as: a Chaplain in a large city hospital, offering pastoral care and support.
See employs several highly qualified Area Managers, who have many years of personal and professional experience. All students are within easy reach of Head Office, but they are usually taken care of by their personal coordinator. This two tiered support network enables us to work safely and suitably. The structure helps us to respond quickly. Each student has frequent contact with their Area Manager, but they also know the company directors.